ach of the following twelve quizzes compares a different area of our spiritual life to part of our physical health. Take one or more of the quizzes to see where your spiritual health might need tuning up.
TIPS FOR TAKING THE CHECK-UP
- Pray for the aid of the Holy Spirit before taking the Check-Up.
- Try to answer each question as accurately as possible. Don’t base your answers on how you think you’re supposed to respond.
- Your answers should reflect not only what you believe, but also what you do.
- It helps to take a few seconds to reflect on your life before you respond to a question.
- If you have trouble deciding between two responses, it’s usually best to go with your first impression.