We all need encouragement from time to time, and that’s why we’ve created this page. You’ll find videos, podcasts, articles, and other resources to inspire you to live as a Catholic disciple, every day.
atholic discipleship is challenging. Jesus never told us that it would be easy. Disciples can expect hardship, trials, and persecution when they follow Jesus. Everyday life has enough troubles of its own, but we can also expect to encounter:
- Spiritual attacks
- Hostility from others because of our faith
- Feelings of loneliness and isolation
- Uncertainty about our vocation and decisions
- Indifference and apathy among believers
- Fear and ambivalence when our beliefs and actions go against secular cultural norms
We periodically bring in new materials. If you have something encouraging that you would like to share with others on our website, join our Facebook Group and post your submission on the ECD Facebook site. To join, click here.
May God bless you and strengthen you!